nothing in this blog is true. . .but it's exactly how things are

which basically means that names, dates, locations, conditions, and everything else that might possibly lead to the discovery of someone's identity have been changed to protect the innocent, guilty, and terminally stupid.

Monday, April 14, 2008

this is a new one, even for me

so yeah, streetlights go out when I walk under them, and when I worked with him, RevMedic jokingly called me his little EMP because of how many pulse ox sensors would just stop working when I touched them.

This is what showed up on the Zoll I use most often when I turned it on to cardiovert a patient today. It took a second to register what I was seeing. No, I haven't tampered with the picture at all. And nothing any of us tried would make it go back to normal.



This has me a little worried.

3 comments:

RevMedic said...

Why am I not surprised... some things never change.
Oh, I did the 'Tube Dance' the day before yesterday. Laid down right in middle of Highway 101 & got the tube. Dint get dirty, either.

kmsw said...

really, I think this is getting a bit ridiculous.

how'd you manage to not get that white shirt dirty?

we might get to do the tube dance again here pretty soon- looks like our in house protocols are changing.

Anonymous said...

Okay - *that* is just flat out creepy. The monitor, I mean.

Not the part about sinkin' a tube in the middle of 'Hwy 101'. That's just cool.