nothing in this blog is true. . .but it's exactly how things are

which basically means that names, dates, locations, conditions, and everything else that might possibly lead to the discovery of someone's identity have been changed to protect the innocent, guilty, and terminally stupid.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

new moan ya

yep. some little tiny bug in my right lung. And today is the first day I've been able to hold my head up for longer than 2 minutes at a time. I don't really feel sick at all, just incredibly weak. I've been in bed pretty much since I got off work a week ago Tuesday morning, although I have attempted the bedroom to bathroom route once or twice, and I did manage a 24 hour change of scenery by exchanging my walls for someone else's this past weekend.
On Friday, after giving me a 2cc shot in the ass and a bag full of Levaquin, the doctor informed me that I'll be 100% in six fucking weeks.
Okay, he didn't say fucking.

No comments: